Friday, 13 April 2012

Project 366 - Week 14

Theme for the week was COLOUR.  As the week went on I didn't think I was doing very well but now that I see the whole week up, I like the variety I achieved.

I attempted "bokeh" this week.  I wanted something to test myself and try something new.  What did I learn?  I needed better "background" soft lighting.  For those of you interested, I used my 50mm, incandescent lighting, spot metering, ISO 200, f/1.8 and 1.6sec shutter.  I had the camera on my tripod and was using the timer.



Apr 1st - scarily cool

Apr 2nd - Ryan's idea of "packing"

Apr 3rd - finger play

Apr 4th - bokeh

Apr 5th - twirling

Apr 6th - pick a toy

Apr 7th - never ending

3 comments:

  1. wow that bokeh shot came out fantastic! well done! what did you have in the background to create it? very impressed :). love the twirling shot too, you have been very busy experimenting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hung some fairy lights over the door and put a jar on a stool in the hallway. Room for improvement.

    ReplyDelete