Friday, 17 August 2012

Rotorua trip


There has been a shift in our household over the past couple of months, with some decisions being made that affect the whole family.  We hope that these decisions will ensure that everyone is happy and healthy.  We can only leap and try it.  

Between me starting a new job and Gary ending his, we made it a priority to have a (mini) family holiday.  A mid-Winter escape I guess.  We headed down to Rotorua via a lunch stop in Morrinsville so that Elliot's Great-Grandmum could meet him for the first time.

I definitely took some "family snapshots" along the trip, that I won't include here, however I did manage a quick wander to the lake edge to grab some early sun while Gary handled the fort.  























4 comments:

  1. Awesome photo's! We are heading to Rotorua for school holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! you got some stunning photos. Beautfiul!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love the lake shots, they're awesome! favourite is the 2nd to last shot (Down the page, before the tui), and the cross. Good to see you putting that tripod to good use!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No tripod used at all!! Not enough room in the car! Purely staying VERY still and exhaling as I press the shutter!!

      Delete