As a family we started a new weekly event to help spend some time together and enjoy the lighter evenings. I get home as soon as I can from work, quickly feed and bath Senior and Junior and we all toddle off in the buggy. Everyone gets some fresh air, the kiddos can have some quiet time and we take in the sounds and smells of the neighbourhood streets - smelling those BBQs before you have eaten dinner can be rather cruel!! If we are lucky Junior will have fallen asleep before we get home. If not, he is swiftly put to bed and then Senior and I tackle the chosen stories to read for the night.
We started back at swimming lessons this week. Senior was rather more keen than I to wear the lycra at 9am on a Saturday morning, however his water confidence has grown in the past year. A very important thing to have as a kid growing up in NZ, I believe.
Oh and another lesson that we learned as parents this week, it is never too young for your kids to know their name, how old they are and what Mummy and Daddy's name is. They will need this skill when they are asked by Westfield Security officers. Thank goodness that Senior is well versed!! To read more, check this out.
![]() | |
| Oct 14th - swinging stretch |
![]() |
| Oct 15th - grizzling |
![]() |
| Oct 16th - evening smiles |
![]() |
| Oct 17th - neighbourhood artwork |
![]() |
| Oct 18th - nappy change |
![]() |
| Oct 19th - helping himself |
![]() |
| Oct 20th - swimming lessons begin |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment