Sunday, 23 June 2013
Project 52 : 21/52
Week 21 - Childs Play
Hand-me-downs are fantastic. Particularly for toys. I also rate toy libraries. I have mentioned on here before that I think toy libraries are worth every penny. For an annual fee, you can then hire toys very cheaply at each visit. Kids grow out of, and get sick of, toys very easily, so a toy library helps to eliminate 'wasted' purchases and also you can find toys that appeal to your child rather than hoping that your purchase won't be wasted at the checkout.
A family friend gave this big box of Megablocks that her kids had out-grown to the family and our boys have been LOVING them!! The imagination has been going double time as we build creatures/vehicles/people. But by far the most popular is the tower. Stack up whatever you can and then knock it down. Pure bliss for my little wreckers!
Labels:
Challenge 52
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment