Monday, 11 November 2013
Project 52 : 40/52
No Theme Week
I'm scared about the uptake of technology in our house. But I guess it is not something that only happens in our house, I'm sure it is happening in many houses.
We need to think about what all the communication that so many of us are doing via technology and what it might mean for our society in the future. I do think there will be a lack of skill in reading emotions in people's voices as we rely more on 'data' to communicate for us. People need to learn to talk to one another verbally and in person to hear and absorb everything that is being said. What we say is shown in more ways than just words. Our body language, voice tone and facial expressions all play a part in how we communicate.
Really think about it. It could be quite scary.
On a more everyday note, Ryan loves his breakfast. It is always a solid meal for this guy and truly sets him up for the day. Dinner on the other hand is a different situation........quite the opposite in fact.
From a Low Angle
The joy of being pushed very high on a swing as you take in the world around you.
Labels:
Challenge 52
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hey Jodie - SUCH a relief to hear that someone else has toddler dinner issues. Will purposefully makes himself spew if he doesn't want to eat something. . .Love your pictures - they're gorgeous :)
ReplyDelete