We are also coming to the end of a few bad weeks in our household but we are all getting on the mend and that helps the sanity, patience and creativity levels!
On the family front, Ryan has been developing some great climbing skills at our many local playgrounds and is doing plenty of cross-lateral movements to test the brain. Elliot just hit 4 months and is a contented chubby man and quite patient with me and his elder (demanding) brother. Blessed and fortunate I am.
With my photography, I've been doing some online searching and reading lately as I want to learn more about White Balance, Metering and Focussing with my camera as I feel that all three of these points could really help take my photos closer to where I would like them to be. I found a great tip on doing Custom White Balance when shooting indoors as this can really alter your shots and is very simple to do and overwrite. Still plenty of work and learning to be done, however we are now 92 days in to the 366 challenge so plenty of time to practice!
| Mar 18th - homemade tunnels |
| Mar 19th - playtime |
| Mar 20th - focus (check out that chin!!) |
| Mar 21st - stepping |
| Mar 22nd - transformation in progress |
| Mar 23rd - wharf |
| Mar 24th - climbing progress |
Great pics Jodie! I love the simplicity of "stepping" and I really like "homemade tunnels". Great work!
ReplyDeleteOh Elliot is too cute!! Lovely photo's this week. :-)
ReplyDeletefavourite is playtime and gotta love that double chin :). Great shots chicky, hope your having lots of photo ops in mangawhai :)
ReplyDeleteThanks. Our lovely "idol" (Andrea Hanki) gave me inspiration for "playtime" :)
Delete