The theme for the week was UP and although I was trying to find some great architectural lines that had mirrors or something (a la the opening credits of Sex and the City), I found none around me. Oh well. Plenty of things happen in the world of Jodie And Her Boys that can fit around that word!
Enjoy!
| Feb 26th - it's amazing what can fit in a bathtub |
| Feb 27th - climbing |
![]() |
| Feb 28th - the "Unit" |
| Feb 29th - up on tippy-toes |
| Mar 1st - Elliot keeps growing up (now weighs in at 7.5kg @ 3 months) |
![]() |
| Mar 2nd - time for Mum to clean up |


I love the tippy toes photo. :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat work Jodie - I'm loving Feb 2 and March 29.
ReplyDeleteHey Jodie, loving your perspective on Up this week. All the pictures made me smile :) Elliot sure is a Unit, we'll have to do a family day group shoot soon, I have an urge to squeeze those cheeks
ReplyDeletegorgeous shot of Ryan - yay he's smiling hehehe. Loving 'the unit' shot and tippy toes :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pics this week Jodie. Absolute favourite is THE UNIT - soo gorgeous. Am with Jacqueline - just want to give him a big squeeze. Also really like tippy toes - great shot!
ReplyDelete