Sunday, 11 November 2012

Project 366 - Week 45


1. I like kid friendly cafes.  They can make life that much easier.  A sand pit anywhere and Senior is a happy dude.  I'm looking forward to the days when Junior is happier in a sandpit than walking around the cafe holding our hands, as he still insists on (assisted) walking rather than (independent) crawling.

2. I don't like fireworks waking my kids up.  They don't make life any easier.  In our 'hood this year they were much more sedate than they have been.  Normally it sounds like WWIII is going on for about 4 nights on end.  This year, not so much. 

3. I have been noticing light much more.  How it falls on faces and the shadows that can be created.  I read on Clickin Moms that for the "perfect shot" you need to find the perfect light first, then look for the subject/object/setting.  I like this way of thinking and order, it doesn't always happen, but I like it.

4. Failure is a good thing, although it can really suck at the time.






Nov 4th - cafe entertainment

Nov 5th - zoo badges

Nov 6th - Spring growth

Nov 7th - early evening light

Nov 8th - morning buddy
Nov 9th - old tree stump

Nov 10th - caged

2 comments:

  1. Such awesome photo's! I love the flowers in the light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nov 6 and 7 are awesome.....love the light on Nov 8 too. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete