- Climbing is such fun.
- I wish I had a bathroom with more light. I wish I had a bigger bathroom really. Maybe an ensuite too......
- I can't believe that Junior is nearly 1.
- More and more photography is starting to click. It is becoming more instinctive. Not always, but sometimes.
- At the moment I'm too busy to work. I have too much going on outside of work that my mind is a jumbling mess. I need more time in the day.
- I love Mr Fantastic. He is doing a wonderful job on the home front. Far better than I could do.
![]() |
| Nov 11th - architectural web |
![]() |
| Nov 12th - caged in? |
![]() | ||
| Nov 13th - everyone, meet Maddie Sue, I love her |
![]() |
| Nov 14th - our never ending pit |
![]() |
| Nov 15th - motif |
![]() |
| Nov 16th - ducks |
![]() |
| Nov 17th - Cape Cod (mini version) |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment