Monday, 20 May 2013

Project 52 : 14/52

As I mentioned before I have doing this challenge through two groups and the themes sometimes correlate but in others, differ.  This was one such week. 


Week 14 : Bloom

I was over thinking this week.  I tried to get too complicated.  The shots I took, didn't make me happy.  I went back to simplicity.  Then I was happy.  A sea of green with a pop of yellow.





Week 14 : Golden Hour

Have you ever had a 17 month old stand still?  Even for 10 seconds?  I haven't.  So sometimes you just have to enjoy the fact that your child has actually looked at the camera and hope like hell that your settings are correct to get teh shot.  I fail at this so very, very often.  But I still go back for more punishment and keep trying.

Oh and I should mention that trying to get a 17 month old to stand still at that fantastic time that 'golden hour' hits (more commonly referred to as 'witching hour') is even harder to come by!  

So do I wish that the power box over his left shoulder wasn't there?  Yes.  Do I love the light in this shot? Yes.  And with photography, light reigns supreme.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment