Monday, 20 May 2013
Project 52 : 15/52
Week 15: Reflection
I follow this AMAZING Canadian photographer, who is a mum of two kids, has fantastic taste, crazy style and someone who I aspire to be and I don't even know her (yes that sounds rather weird, but I'm sure you have felt something similar about someone, at some stage in your life!).
She has been a (professional) photographer for years and did a shot a day of her daughter in 2011 and gave me inspiration to do my challenge in 2012 and posted on this blog. Anyway, she gave me an idea for this week's theme that didn't quite work out for what I had envisioned but I still (somewhat) like what I captured and the theme made me think and create a shot rather than wait for it to come to me.
Labels:
Challenge 52
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment