Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Project 366 - Week 7

For the small number of followers of this blog who don’t know, there is a group of us taking part in the 366 challenge.  Click HERE to see links to other blogs.  Last week the group started having a weekly theme to help provide inspiration and thoughts with our cameras.  At the beginning of this challenge I knew that my photos would centre around My Boys as they are my inspiration each day.  However I am learning from looking at the shots the group share and want to keep teaching my eye to look at things differently.  I also feel that by adopting a theme each week I will use a wider variety of my camera settings, so I will take at least one photo each week that will, attempt to, fit in with the given theme.

Week 6 theme was HAPPINESS, and my contribution was 11th Feb.  For Week 7, our theme was NATURE.  I took the camera and tripod outside on a wet day and sheltering under an umbrella took the shot on 15th Feb.

I will admit that I’m not 100% happy with all my photos this week.  I do not feel that they are to the standard that I would like them to be at but I am learning and practicing and slowly getting there.  I am very much a novice photographer but sometimes I might expect too much from myself.......



Feb 12th - reading the Sunday paper over lunch

Feb 13th - drool

Feb 14th - we did a painting for Daddy

Feb 15th - nature in the backyard

Feb 16th - bubble

Feb 17th - colours

Feb 18th - toes

2 comments:

  1. I'm with Belinda - they are too cute! I'm gonna try a drool pic with Sarah - she dribbles ALL the time. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete