Saturday, 25 February 2012

Project 366 - Week 8

Theme for the week was MOVEMENT.  I had more fun with this one.

I'm trying to find ways that incorporate the groups' theme to The Boys' daily life.  If you know my boys, one in particular is all about moving, so the tricky part was getting him to slow down so I could take a damn shot!!

Most of this 366 group all met up on Saturday night and did a photo shoot for a couple of hours.  I had such fun.  Learnt some new little tricks, got to put faces to names and be able to properly play with my camera and try out some different settings.  Good work everyone!!

Feb 19th - shadow mover



 
Feb 20th - car mover

Feb 21st - slow movers

Feb 22nd - music mover

Feb 23rd - teeth brushing

Feb 24th - despair (self portrait)

Feb 25th - night movers  ISO 100, 90mm, f/11, 13sec



3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the car one! So cool! And the night one looks great too - well worth almost being run over! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you might put the shot up called "move it Jodie before you get hit by a car" hehe. Nice shots this week, can't pick a favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hands down - my fav is the pic from last night's photo shoot! Easy! I love the composition on that shot! I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete