Saturday, 12 May 2012

Project 366 - Week 19


Like most of us in the group, I lacked any sort of inspiration/care/thought/theme/love for photography this week.

I know a photo is supposed to tell a story, but sometimes it is good to know the background.  The May 7th shot is one of these, Ryan was left to brush his teeth and laugh at his reflection.  A few minutes later I hear "what are you going to do with all this water, Mummy?".  What did I find but the bathroom flooded.  

I must thank Gary for all his support and patience with me on this challenge.  I couldn't do this without you.


May 6th - an Autumn run

May 7th - flood

May 8th - bath

May 9th - bed....oh how I've missed you!

May 10th - octagon

May 11th - early Mother's Day gift

May 12th - mum's hair






4 comments:

  1. hey jodes, really really like your shots this week. favourites are the bath shot and Autumn run. You captured exactly what I was trying to last weekend (but miserably failed - child wasn't acting the part!). good work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would like the bath shot!! Hehe.
      I got some good tree/leaves shots on the Autumn day but liked having R running around to add some movement. Taken at Hobsonville Point.

      Delete
  2. Awesome shots Jodie!! I love Autumn run, I LOVE flood, I LOVE the bath shot and I love the bed shot (I feel your pain!) .....Mum's hair is beautifully crisp and clear. Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel. I got out the tripod and remote shutter. I'll definitely do it again.
      Try it with your daughter. You get those everyday laughs and I'm trying to get ME in a couple of these photos as maybe (just maybe) my boys will like seeing photos of us both one day :o)

      Delete