Jodie and Her Boys
Pages
Home
About
Video
Project 366
Friday, 17 August 2012
Project 366 - Week 32
A busy week where we juggled all sorts but loved it all too.
xxx
Aug 5th - Game day
Aug 6th - obsessed with puzzles
Aug 7th - a water "slide" is fun
Aug 8th - just enough room for three
Aug 9th - after school snack
Aug 10th - I am not amused Mummy
Aug 11th - irresponsible parenting
1 comment:
cateclipse
17 August 2012 at 03:24
I LOVE the look on his face when he is holding the can of V - it's like he knows its wrong!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE the look on his face when he is holding the can of V - it's like he knows its wrong!!
ReplyDelete