We were in Rotorua this week.
I got closer and closer to full time paid employment which will provide some challenges for this blog and it's primary subjects. I've got some ideas on how to overcome this but I'm sure there will be some digression.
And I can see from this weeks' photos that Ryan needs a hair cut.........
![]() |
| Aug 12th - Rotorua sunset |
![]() |
| Aug 13th - this kid tries to eat everything |
![]() |
| Aug 14th - trampoline fun |
![]() |
| Aug 15th - glee |
![]() |
| Aug 16th - the wrestling begins |
![]() |
| Aug 17th - kid in a candy (toy) shop (library) |
![]() |
| Aug 18th - party |







haha love the shot of elliot and the glass!!! and rotorua sunset is amazing x
ReplyDeleteHey Jodie, your sunset shot is awesome!!
ReplyDelete