Some (random) observations from the week:
- Ice blocks in Winter are just as tasty as ice blocks in Summer. Try it.
- I'm starting to really look at different light sources and how light falls on a background or subject.
- There are some amazingly free things that you can do with your kids that are right on your doorstep.
- Singing to your kids is fun. You may think that your voice is terrible, but your kids think it is the best sound ever. I openly admit that I am a shocking singer but it doesn't stop me as it always brings a smile to the boys' faces.
- Jumping is fun and never gets boring. I guess it's all about feeling weightless, even for that split second.
- I love my boys.
- An adventure can be anywhere for a 2 year old. A trip past puddles, over bumps, through a "jungle", with a refreshment break at the local dairy is simply amazing when you look at it through different eyes. Take off the stresses of being an adult and let loose, even for 10mins. Try it.
Never lose the child within.
![]() |
| Jul 29th - ice block in Winter, love it |
![]() |
| Jul 30th #1 - indoor light |
![]() |
| Jul 30th #2 - puzzles |
![]() |
| Jul 31st - choices |
![]() |
| Aug 1st - ready and waiting |
![]() |
| Aug 2nd - eyes of wonder |
![]() |
| Aug 3rd - morning jumpies |
![]() |
| Aug 4th - trip to the dairy |








Hey - I love your message at the start...a good reminder to us all to let loose and have some fun. I had a moment like that on the weekend when Sarah started splashing in muddy puddles without gumboots on....who cares - the clothes will wash and the shoes clean up just fine. Go for it and have fun is all I say.
ReplyDelete"Choices" and "eyes of wonder" are fantastic pics.
I too love your message at the start... although I don't think I will try jumping in my current state unless I want to lose my bladder!!
ReplyDeleteI love your composition this week, stand outs for me are ready and waiting, choices and i really love indoor light - how the hell did you do it?? I know it makes a difference having a relatively 'still' object but it must have been hard for you to get a decent shutter?? Nice work :)