We are halfway through this challenge for the year. Pat on the back to those of us who are doing it. It can be very tough!!
I have looked back at some of my earlier shots and cringe at some of them. Whenever you set yourself a challenge, you should often review your goals and either reset the bar or finish line as things may need adjusting. My goal this year was to (start to) learn to be a better photographer and I can pat myself on the back at what I have accomplished over the past 26 weeks and what I have learned along the way. Yes there is definitely room to grow and infinitely more to learn, but this journey is mine and I'm shooting for myself and having fun along the way.
Yay me.
![]() |
| Jun 24th - working out cause and effect |
![]() |
| Jun 25th - homemade road |
![]() |
| Jun 26th - 7 months old today (yes, I can't believe it has gone so fast either!) |
![]() |
| Jun 27th - at least he is warm and dry |
![]() |
| Jun 28th - the wardrobe installers left something behind |
![]() | ||
| Jun 29th - a big day at the zoo |
![]() |
| Jun 30th - Elliot vs Gingernut, Elliot won (at least I think?? hehe) |







OK, how did you get Elliot up that high and how did you get you up that high for the road shot??? Love them both....
ReplyDeleteBoth taken with my wide angle (kit) lens so it gives a bigger impression of expanse which I'm quite digging for variety lately. You would not approve of Elliot being in the wardrobe at all Cat!! I was in the far corner of the room on the bed, while Mr Wriggler was tucked up there. It's one of those "irresponsible" parenting photos that Gary and I have a few of, but give us a giggle at the same time. As for the homemade road, the road was made with duct tape on the floor and I was standing precariously on the corner of the couch!
ReplyDeleteoh my god i can't believe you got elliot in the cupboard either hahaha! (the wardrobes look VERY nice by the way!). Love handmade road (might have to try that one at our place)
ReplyDelete