Sunday, 24 June 2012

Project 366 - Week 25


Jun 17th - ladder
Jun 18th - toes

Jun 19th - the last of the Marmite

Jun 20th - torchlight

Jun 21st - aerial bubble

Jun 22nd - cousins and trucks

Jun 23rd - playing with the hose

6 comments:

  1. Favourite shot this week is 'last of the marmite' - man Ryan's eyes look unreal! Also really like 'aerial bubble' - try boosting the contrast and putting it in black and white... it'll get rid of the bathroom lighting and will actually give you a really nice shot with the bubbles :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried it in B&W but I lost the colours of the toys which I liked.

      Delete
  2. Lovely pics. I'd love to see how aerial bubble comes out with those tweaks. Black and white and a bit more contrast did wonders for my bath shot this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jodie - always love coming and seeing your pics they're always fab :) My fav is the 23rd - playing with the hose the perspective is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. One of those 'sneak up from behind' shots. I didn't have me aperture set just right though as I would have liked just a little bit more definition in the hose coming through but you know how quick you have to be with a 2yr old!!!

      Delete