Sunday, 29 July 2012

Project 366 - Week 30

I have been working on composition and taking some points I gained from a seminar I did through ClickinMoms recently.  While the seminar is by no means the Holy Grail, it helped me to think about my shot and to perhaps try to frame a picture by what is naturally around us or what aspect we are shooting in.  This may be a door frame, a table, a window, a branch of a tree or even a shadow.  It is not always possible and not always required, however it has been fun to have an objective in mind and to look at the ordinary in a different way that may give my shot a little extra.

Let me know what you think of how I got on this week.  




Jul 22nd - anyone seen my camel?

Jul 23rd - little character

Jul 24th - helping (???)

Jul 25th - what?

Jul 26th - pegs are fun

Jul 27th - mates

Jul 28th - train ride glee

2 comments:

  1. I love the 22nd and the 26th. Especially the 22nd. Great photo's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can tell you've been thinking beyond a snapshot this week, i really like 'train ride glee' and the 'mates' shot too. I am sure E just gets cuter and cuter as he gets older!!

    ReplyDelete