Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Project 366 - Week 35

Now that I'm back working full time, I am not nearly taking as many photos as I was and I do miss capturing those everyday moments of the boys.  I am really trying to get a photo in before I leave the house in the morning but of course this doesn't always work.  A little goal for me I guess.  I am not giving up on the challenge though.  I'm enjoying it and this change in our household has made me really think about shots in a different way.

Elliot has been going through a fantastic/tiring/frustrating stage of waking -  rather happily - between 5am-5.30am.  No desire to return to sleep.  So to avoid waking up Senior, daddy and I have been taking turns taking him for some early walks.  There is something special about the early dawn hours.  You can see some interesting things and feel as though you are also the only (mad??) person awake.  But the longer you walk, the more lights you see on in people's homes.  The beauty of child #2 is that you know such things are a phase and you try to accept them as you know that things will change and this will not last forever.

On the photography front, because I am not taking as many shots, and the time I have to take them is severely reduced, lighting and composition techniques are not being considered.  I'm not happy about this.  I am also not happy with the limited range of focus points my DSLR has.   



Aug 26th - cross over

Aug 27th - short back and sides, please

Aug 28th - early morning

Aug 29th - sharp

Aug 30th - bath bum

Aug 31st - loved and not forgotten xxx

Sep 1st - swing
 

No comments:

Post a Comment