Friday, 28 September 2012

Project 366 - Week 38

As much as two young kiddos would let me, I tried to set my shots up this week to avoid 'snapshots'.  MUCH easier said than done.......  

I have been going back to basics and really thinking about the 'exposure triangle' before I take a shot.  Plus playing around with metering modes.  I am preferring to shoot with spot metering with these guys.



Sept 16th - ready to pounce

Sept 17th - ramp

Sept 18th - Spring growth

Sept 19th - peeking

Sept 20th - one for me

Sept 21st #1 - senior

Sept 21st #2 - junior

Sept 22nd - circle

4 comments:

  1. These pics are great!! Sept 17, 19 and 20 are awesome. I love the angle/perspective for Sept 20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice framing on Sept 22nd! I also really like the perspective on the 20th. Little E is just so so cute and starting to look a bit more like Big R!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My eye is trained more towards framing after that CM breakout session. It totally helps and I can see it adds more interest to the shot than a basic 'posed' shot. Money well spent!

      Delete