Saturday, 29 September 2012

Project 366 - Week 39


We are nearing the end of 366 photos.  We have 84 more to go.  Some might say that is still a chunk of photos to take, but to me that is nothing.  Totally achievable!

I will collate most of my shots for the year in a book and get it printed.  I'm looking forward to seeing it.  It is going to be great to look back at to see not only my photographic progress but also a year of photos of my boys.

I've been looking for some inspiration and thinking of things that I really want a crack at doing over the next 12 weeks, like a bucket list of shots that I want to get of the boys.  I've created a little list which has been helpful to give purpose on some days where I'm lacking photographic direction or opportunity.
 
 

Sept 23rd - some light reading

Sept 24th - balancing act

Sept 25th - new bath toys

Sept 26th - crazy hair day at school

Sept 27th - sleep tight

Sept 28th - happiness is.....fresh bread

Sept 29th - dimples and rolls
 

2 comments:

  1. Really like Sept 29th! And the balancing act photo is very cool too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 29th was tricky! He kept moving and I have been wanting to get a shot of his fat dimples before they all disappear. I'll try for another one before the year is out!

    ReplyDelete