Friday, 15 June 2012

Project 366 - Week 16


To be honest, I hit a slump this week.  Not the first and it won't be the last over the year I'm sure.  However my aim is to still to take one good photo a week and I continue to snap away each day.  

A few from the group who could make it scabbed a couple of hours and went to Omeru Falls, only a few kilometers out from Kaukapakapa and had a bit of a play with some settings and, to be honest, some more time than we would normally afford on our photos.  Or was that just me?  Anyway, it was good to do and got me thinking again.  Cat brought along a Neutral Density (ND) filter that was fun to play with and with it I was able to really stretch out the shutter speed more than I could without it.  Good for landscapes etc.  
 



Apr 15th - a Sunday stroll

Apr 16th - higher!!

Apr 17th - chalk

Apr 18th - lines

Apr 19th - captured

Apr 20th - stars

Apr 21st - Omeru Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment