Some notes on Week 18:
- I’ve gotta be quicker in manual mode to get the shot I want before either of the boys move!!!
- I thought I was failing this week but when I load up the shots, I'm not 100% disappointed in what I have achieved.
- I've been reading a bit about composition to try to help extend my photography and although the theory is great, visualising a shot is achievable but it is getting a 2 year old and a 5 month old to play the game that I'm struggling with!
- The 'pantry' shot on May 1st is one of these shots that I had thought about and tried to line up but it didn't work out as well as I would have liked.
- I was happy with May 2nd and May 4th.
- Practice, practice, practice!!
![]() |
| Apr 29th - comical |
![]() |
| Apr 30th - my name is... |
![]() |
| May 1st - pantry decisions |
![]() |
| May 2nd - gate in the wall |
![]() |
| May 3rd - what goes in......... |
![]() |
| May 4th - shadow |
![]() |
| May 5th - hungry monster |







Hey Jodie, I feel your pain and your success.... it's a shame when one idea doesn't work out quite right, but so satisfying when you download other pics and realise you do have a few goodies. "Comical" made me smile - it's such a cute pic. I like "shadow" too - great work!
ReplyDeletei really REALLY like the shadow shot, great idea! and who knew gary was into comics?? good work chicky x
ReplyDelete