Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Project 366 - Week 22

I'll admit, I lost focus this week.  My 'mojo' disappeared they say.  Ah what a journey is this challenge.

I wanted to work on a great black and white image however time, patience and inclination was not on my side!  I know that a great B&W is more than a simple conversion either in camera or via Photoshop or Lightroom or whatever.  Something to work on at a later date I guess.

I realised that my shots last week were severely lacking of Elliot, so he was my focus this week.  


I did try something different on the 27th that I had seen on a blog I often look at (make-happy.blogspot.com) where she slowed down her basic daily movements.  A great little thing to try when the light is low.  It gives a ghostly appearance and I would have liked my silhouette to be more pronounced.  A tripod is a must as is either a long timer or a remote shutter release.  (Settings: ISO 200, f/7.1, 1/2 SS)


May 27th - kitchen ghost
May 28th - reflective
May 29th - boo
May 30th - adoration
May 31st - wake up smiles
Jun 1st - the more the merrier
Jun 2nd - fast asleep      (I'm not kidding!)

3 comments:

  1. Love the one of Ryan asleep at the table! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you love it??!! And that is at 4pm on a Saturday. After 2 days of not having a daytime sleep, that is what happens. Cute.

      Delete
  2. I love your May 29 and June 2 pics. Absolute gorgeousness! They both make me smile.

    ReplyDelete