Let's just say I'm not 100% happy with Blogger.
I don't like certain aspects about how it operates and re-publishes things. There should be other options available if you make a small change to a post (e.g. correct spelling) as currently Blogger re-publishes the date when you can select 'Update' and then the order that the posts are shown in change. I wish I could re-order posts based on the title not on the update or publishing date, but then this could go against the core essence of a Blog. Irrelevant. I don't care.
This will not make sense to anyone.
This is more so for those small number of you who are regularly coming to this blog and wonder what the hell is happening to the order of my posts if the most recent week of Project 366 is not shown. Full blame is with Blogger.
No comments:
Post a Comment