Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Project 366 - Week 48

Junior turned one this week.  This is major.  His first birthday ever in his life and we acknowledged that first year of a person's life which, as parents is always tough.  Is it "easier" as this is second time around for us?  Possibly.  We have had our moments and it has been a juggle with all that two kids bring.  We have quickly learned that each child is different so you can never really compare them.  Elliot is a pretty good kid.  He idolizes his brother already and wants whatever he is doing / eating / watching / reading.  I just wish I could spend more time with him.....I miss my boys so very much.

Oh the photography front, I broke out my tripod to help give me a bigger range of opportunities over the day.



Nov 25th - unisex


Nov 26th - 365 days old

Nov 27th - illuminated

Nov 28th - reflect

Nov 29th - let me in

Nov 30th - lines

Dec 1st - easy pickings

No comments:

Post a Comment