Monday, 31 December 2012

Project 366 - Week 52

This week is a big one.  We celebrated the end of work, two birthdays, Christmas Day, a trip to Mangawhai, the aftermath of going full blast for a good two weeks.  Mum and sons were shattered and grumpy!!  The camera was not picked up with much thought or love. 

So this is the end of Project 366.  
Am I happy to see the end of it?  Yes.  
Have I lost my mojo in the last few weeks?  Yes.  
Has gray, flat light of late helped my shots?  No. 
Would I do this again?  Possibly, just give me a couple of years for my three men to get over this year.  
Do I regret doing this challenge?  No.  
Will I treasure all 366 photos?  No but I will treasure about 200 of them.  
Would I like to have seen a bigger improvement in my photos?  Yes.  
Do I have high expectations of myself? Yes.
Would I recommend people do this? Yes
 


Dec 23rd - toes

Dec 24th - Merry Christmas to all

Dec 24th #2 - all gearing up to welcome Santa

Dec 25th - cousins having quiet time after a big day

Dec 26th - he found the chocolate from Christmas Day

Dec 27th - summer fun

Dec 28th - beach fun

Dec 29th - water effects

Dec 30th - I love these little curls

Dec 31st - my boys xxx

Dec 31st #2 - farewell 2012, from the Butchers on the Tat Pen




No comments:

Post a Comment