I have a little obsession. I love Junior's dimples and fat rolls. He is quite a unit and their is plenty of padding on his body (he has surpassed 13kg and only just turned 1!!) so he may have these rolls a lot longer than other kids his age, but I love watching them and am trying to capture them while they are around.
We have had some muggy, humid weather of late. More like "Muggy March" than December weather. Low hanging cloud and sticky nights.
On the photography front, I still need to master metering off different light surfaces, particularly when there is severely conflicting sources. Belinda is far better at this than me.
![]() |
| Dec 16th - brothers |
![]() |
| Dec 17th - hands |
![]() |
| Dec 18th - muggy mood |
![]() |
| Dec 19th - ready and waiting |
![]() | ||
| Dec 20th - what shall we do today? |
![]() | |||||||||
| Dec 21st - home made athletics |
![]() |
| Dec 22nd - give me sleep |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment